Dr. Anthony Patterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Patterson?

September 20th, 2017

Horrible bedside manner and Ratchet staff!

I took my 80 year old dad to see this so called Doctor for chronic UTIs. First of all the women as they cannot be called ladies are rude and incompetent. Dr. Patterson in my opinion is burned out and has no compassion for the elderly. To make this short, he basically scheduled some type of invasive surgery for my dad that the nurse and no one else could explain when I asked specifically. Keep in mind the age of my father. How about he tell the nurse to tell me that I needed to make an appointment just as if I was a patient to see him in order to tell me what type of surgery he planned to do and the reason for it on my 80 year old dad. News Flash, Dr. Frankenstein, I am not your patient and I called his office to tell him that I would not let him pet my dog on the head, much less perform any type of surgery on my dad. The young lady who called to tell me kept saying how sorry she was and I told her she was very kind and I thanked her. She didn't act like those whatever you want to call or think of them who worked the front desk who had no people skills, maybe they were from the Felony Second Chance program. I was never told to this day why surgery was needed, but I did let them know that my dad was not a guinea pig. I see the most recent reviews were poor and saw some #2 where the highest was five. If you care about your elderly love one, act like Forrest Gump and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

April 26th, 2011

Dr Pattersons care

Dr Patterson took care of my Dad during surgery and after and took the utmost care of him and our family at the worst time in our lives. Would recommend him to anyone.

March 1st, 2008