Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Pellegrino
Dr. Anthony Pellegrino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pellegrino is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital, Health Alliance Hospitals Inc and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Pellegrino has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Pellegrino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Glenn Randall
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi39
Dr. David Wilner
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Sameera Ali
Worcester, MA 0.01 mi7