inactive

Overall Review

no change

September 13th, 2016
Great Doc
I like the fact that wait time is almost non-existent. Don't even have time to open a magazine! His exams are quick and appear through. He comes in, quick friendly chit chat, does his exam, takes a second look at any area I am concerned about. sprays a few areas, chit chats a little, answers any questions, then leaves, all in a matter of 10-15 min. Been with him for some 4 years.

August 6th, 2016
Good experience
Always had a good experience. Dr Perri and his staff are friendly and professional.

July 1st, 2016
Great Doc and Office
I am so impressed! This is a very professional and friendly office. Dr. Perri is very attentive and thorough. I am amazed how smoothly my visits always go.

June 30th, 2016
Ms.
Rushed me in & out. Barely took time to look at my skin spots. I won't return to him nor will I recommend him to friends/family.

April 1st, 2016
Excellent Doc
I've been taking my kids to see him for their acne for the last couple years and he's done great with them. I showed him a spot on my arm during one of their visits and he got me on the schedule right then as it looked worrisome to him. He did the biopsy and it turned out to be pre melanoma and the biopsy got all the abnormal cells. Now I see him on a regular schedule for skin checks. He's always professional and has a great bed side manner and I almost never have to wait.

January 17th, 2016
Great doc and office staff
His staff was well organized and really efficient. Dr Perri is very nice and down to earth so it's easy to talk to him. He evn came into the room promptly so not much waiting. Highly recommend

January 1st, 2016
Very Smooth Experience
Couldn't have been happier...not much waiting, very pleasant staff, great doc

September 4th, 2015
Disappointed
Dr. Perri is personable, but does not do a thorough exam. I've been to him twice for an annual head to toe skin exam. The first time he looked at maybe 80% of my skin. The second time, he reluctantly looked at my whole body, but went so fast it appeared he was uncomfortable. I don't have confidence that his exam would detect early signs of skin cancer.

August 6th, 2015
Best Dermatologist Ever! Professional, Kind, Smart.
Dr. Perri was genuinely compassionate during my procedure. He listened to me, was patient and had a great bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable (has great credentials), and took time to answer my questions. Dr. Perri is a true professional and the best dermatologist I’ve ever visited. (I am very critical of doctors as I have been a nurse for 30+ years and have had numerous skin cancer lesions removed.)

January 15th, 2015
Super service from Nurse Janet!
First off it's awesome at Dr Perri because you rarely have to wait and he has that great personality that makes you at ease. As a 20 year military vet I need a bunch of paperwork completed by dr. Perri. Nurse Janet was assigned to help me. She is awesome. We filled out all required forms. She took all the time I needed. Can't wait to have everything completed. With nurse Janet helping me I fill really great everything will go perfect. She's s superstar!

August 18th, 2014
After having Melanoma removed 9yrs ago now I started seeing Dr. Perri and have been very pleaded with him. I suffer from severe anxiety due to the cancer so anytime I see a change anywhere on my skin I have a panic attack. Dr. Perri is very calming and well skilled at handling people with high anxiety such as myself. I highly recommended him!

January 23rd, 2014
Dr Perri (and his staff) are AWESOME!!
Dr Perri was very professional, very knowledgeable, and most of all very accurate with his diagnosis. My husband was having very bad problems with acne and Dr Perri knew exactly what to prescribe him. He was very kind and made us both feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has skin problems. We will be using Dr Perri for any of our family's skin needs :)