Dr. Anthony Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Peters?

November 8th, 2015

Disappointed in what I was told

I'm new to the area. Recently retired. Dr. Peters was enthusiastically referred to me by a friend who she and her husband are both treated by Dr. Peters. I took out a new ppo medicare policy after ensuring he was on their list of doctors. When I called for an appt., I was floored to be told he will no longer take medicare patients with Blue Cross. Also, he will not see any new patients who are chronic pain patients if they take any narcotics. It didnt matter Blue Cross and several other websites show him accepting this insurance.

October 19th, 2015

Customer Service Lacking

They refused to check if insurance covers their services and was very rude in my opinion. I will be taking my family to a provider with a staff that values customer service.

August 17th, 2012

Dr. does not care to research my condition

This doctor does not recognize my condition, and he has no interest in finding out information on it. I feel he is not interested in helping me find a treatment for my problem. He is also rude in his comments to me. So why am I still going to him? I'm not! I have changed doctors due to my dissatisfaction with Dr. Peters.

September 5th, 2011

I am a 59 year old female patient with several medical issues. Having been treated by numerous doctors, also disabled and KNOW when a doctor is truly a caring doctor or practicing for the money... Dr. Peters is one of the finest doctors I've had and I'm extremely grateful that he is my doctor. I highly recommend him to any age, male or female, as he is not only professional, personable, but my trust in him is 100% with any concern I have. Not only I consider him an excellent doctor, I consider him a friend for any confidential reason... that's a GREAT doctor... bottom line.

May 9th, 2016