Dr. Anthony Petraglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Petraglia?

August 26th, 2017

the best

i had a surgery years ago with dr petraglia. the problem with my back was solved instantly after surgery. dr petraglia is a great doctor. he thorough, kind, and great at what he does. i did great for several years. i had no pain at all. i had my life back. then a few months ago i hurt my back again. i had not talked to dr petraglia or anthony in months. i was nervous to call but i called the office. anthony called me back at 645 at night after his day was over rather than waiting until the next day. i was so impressed. he talked to me and instantly made me feel better. he fit me in the office the neck day. he spent 45 mins explaining everything. i was very depressed about the pain coming back. he coached me through it. rather than just guess over the phone he brought me in. in fact he realized some of the pain was coming from my hip. and like he said the pain got better without any more surgery. i am so thankful he did what he did. i am happy i do not need more surgery but if i did dr petraglia would absolutely be the doctor to do it

August 3rd, 2017

Amazing result

Dr. Petraglia met with me and discussed what my issues were. It was determined that I needed back surgery. The surgery went as planned. When I woke up in recovery and went for a walk to my surprise all of the pain I had before was GONE! Of course I had pain from the surgery (nothing more than what he explained). He made me feel like a million bucks again! I would recommend him over and over. If you want a Doctor that is thorough, accurate, knowledgeable and friendly this is the guy you want to see!!

June 24th, 2017

Excellent Experience

I had lower back surgery that was performed by Dr Petraglia, prior to surgery I was in extreme pain- left side from my lower back to my lower left leg. My quality of life was very poor- I was in severe to extreme pain from the time I got up until I went to bed. Dr Petraglia reviewed my MRI and did an excellent job explaining the procedure and scheduled my surgery about 2-weeks after my initial visit. The overall surgery and recovery was excellent- the pain I was experiencing prior to surgery was gone and the only discomfort I felt was from the incision. The follow-up visit at the hospital again by Dr Petraglia and his PA - Anthony Dambra was very detailed- they explained the procedure that was performed and also outlined my recovery requirements. It has been 5 days since my surgery, and the discomfort from the incision is just about gone and it appears my road to recovery is right on schedule as outlined by Dr Petaglia. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR PETRAGLIA, he is very professional and He gave me "back" my high quality of life....

June 20th, 2017

He listens and explains. His manner is upbeat and reassuring. He is very skilled.

June 2nd, 2017

Simply the BEST

Put simply: the best team of doctors I have ever had. The Anthonys (Dr. P and Anthony) are absolutely amazing. Dr P is a great surgeon. Great bedside manner. Both Anthonys are so well respected in the hospital. I could not be happier with my experience, plus the results.

May 23rd, 2017

Amazing Job

30 years of neck pain and recent hand / finger numbness solved.

April 25th, 2017

Skilled, Caring, Compassionate

Dr. Petraglia shares his confidence in performing the procedure and reassuring me (the patient) and spouse that all will be well. Therefore I went into surgery in a very positive frame of mind as did my husband. Apparently Dr. P's smile after surgery gave my family enormous relief. I like his positive approach.

February 27th, 2017

Amazing doctor! Saved my life in the hospital and have been VERY pleased with the follow-up care as well.

February 19th, 2017

I think Dr. Petraglia is just amazing!!! My spine collapsed and Dr Petraglia done an emergency surgery and put rods in my back, he was very straight forward with my wife and I. He told us because I have a lot of breathing problems he would not give me much of a chance of making it trough the surgery and wasn't sure I would ever walk if I did make it trough surgery. This man, ANTHONY PETRAGLIA, is an amazing doctor.He done an amazing job putting rods in my back. 6 months ago I had no feeling from my waist down and thanks to Dr. Petraglia I am walking with a walker right now but soon I will walk on my own. All I can do now is thank Dr. Petraglia and his pa, ANTHONY DAMBRA. I owe them my life!!!

January 26th, 2017

amazing team

dr petraglia did my husband's surgery a about 2 yrs ago...he did a great job. my husband was in pain for months. he could not walk or get out of bed without pain. he was reluctant to have surgery due to medical issues. dr petraglia took the time to explain all options. my husband tried therapy and pain medications. he finally decided to have the surgery. dr. petraglia's pa anthony called the week before surgery just to see if we had questions. he also contacted our cardiologist to make sure my husbands medications were stopped at the right time. they were both so thorough. it was flawless. the surgery was done. my husband was nearly in tears he felt so good. he had no issues until an injury this winter. his pain came back again. he was depressed that he had to start all over again. he called the office. anthony brought him in. discussed the problem with dr petraglia. they handled everything. just the talk in the office brought us both at ease. i am hoping he does not ne ed more surgery but if he does he dr. petraglia will be sure to take care of it. best dr. best team. good communication. messages are answered before th end of the day dr petraglia spent over an hour a t the first appointment. he cam out of surgery and sat down with family to explain everything. anthony spent over 45 minutes explaining everything . beyond thorough

November 12th, 2016

Dr. Petraglia: My return to the land of the living. Dr. Petraglia saved my life and returned me to the joy, freedom and the independence of living with his unparalleled care, concern, compassion and exceptional surgical skills. I would describe myself fist as an athlete. In fact, when I first met Dr. Petraglia I called myself a jock just to grab his attention and emphasize my identity was largely expressed through my very active lifestyle and avid participation in exercise of many types. I am a retired American History teacher with thirty nine years teaching on my feet in a very lively Eighth Grade classroom. I think of myself as a performer, entertainer, advocate for students and versatile classroom teacher, who through enthusiastic animation has successfully led adolescents to enjoy and participate in learning America's history. As I like to say humorously: "Ya never sit down in an eighth grade classroom"! I literally was on my feet for all of my career and always moved around as I ran my class. This was on essentially concrete floors. I was a high mileage distance runner and for many years competed with a local track club, running many 10k races each year as well as some races of further distance. I have been in love with running. To say I am an active person is to put it mildly. Having said all that, I felt my world closing in when at my age of sixty six I could no longer participate in simply walking for exercise. At this point I could only walk literally a hundred yards and then have to pause, lower myself to my haunches, and tip forward slightly. I could barely then stand up straight again to resume walking. I needed a surgeon who would address my problems and take positive action to remedy me. It is essential to say this, as a different surgeon was not enthusiastic to take my case. I learned of Dr. Petraglia through a friend and called him. I got an immediate appointment. Imagine my fear as well as the state of depression I was in by this Time. I found Dr. Petraglia welcoming, upbeat, positive and compassionate. He said that he could repair all the issues my back had and restore me to my life. Indeed, he did all of this in a setting of understanding, empathy and neurological skill unparalleled by any Dr. or surgeon I have ever experienced. He removed two destroyed discs and put shims in their place along with three rods and anchor screws (my words here). Sounds very daunting as well as a bit scary. His demeanor along with his thorough preparation of my case and exceptional staff gave me confidence and hope as well as the resolve to go through this operation. At every step of the way he was reassuring, confident and joyful about the prospects of returning me to my active self. The surgery went as planned and all his objectives were met and I felt RELIEF that day. Yes, I am a well man again. I have no limitations to my mobility. I can walk, run, move, bend all those things I was formerly able to do and with confidence in the treatment performed. Two years out from my surgery I want to speak Publicly about this wonderful physician with all his skills who returned me to what I call the land of the living. If you identify with any part of this story. Please have faith and please take action. You have much to gain and a Doctor that is an exceptional human being.

October 7th, 2016

Great Dr. and staff

When I first met Dr.Petraglia I was not overjoyed about having back surgery, heard too many bad comments from people who had this kind of surgery done by other doctors. I explained this to Dr.P and he immediately put me at ease by explaining that he treats each of his patients as family and that he studies each case to determine the proper solution to the problem. The surgery that he performed on me was a huge success,have not felt this good since before my accident. Dr P.and his assistant Anthony truly care about their patients well being and it shows ,before ,during and after the procedure!!!! I did feel that I was a family member the way I was treated by both.I was especially appreciative of the follow up after the operation,I mean how many Doctors call their patients @ 5:30 on a Saturday nite to see how they are doing ??