A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Petrilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Petrilli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Petrilli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilli graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Petrilli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Petrilli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Petrilli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Petrilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Petrilli practices Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Psychiatrists.