Dr. Anthony Pisacano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Pisacano?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Pisacano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Sight Restoration.

I am 80 years old who almost became blind from cataracts. After seeing so many doctors about a condition without any improvements, I happened to visit the offices of Pisacano eye. Dr. Michael Pisacano wasted no time in removing my cataracts and restored my fading eyesight. I love him for his competency, professionalism and his demonstration of caring.

February 4th, 2015

I must say how pleased I am with my visit at Dr. Pisacano's office, the staff was very courteous. My mom was seen on time. The treatment and attendance we got from Dr. Pisacano was PRICELESS! He was so good with my mom. Thank You Dr. P and Staff. Especially the young lady that does the final appointments for surgery. I forgot her name.

March 20th, 2012

I don't know if you want to come here

The doctor makes these unprofessional and opinated comments directed at patients. For instance he said no wonder there is bankruptcy? What does he know about banruptcy? There staff make people sign forms that call for charging the patient $45 to get a copy of a prescription!These patients are poor with fixed incomes or disabled. I know I will not be going there again and will let my family, friends and anybody who will listen to be careful what they sign.

March 3rd, 2017