A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Poindexter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Poindexter is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Poindexter, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poindexter graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Poindexter has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Poindexter MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Poindexter practice?
- Dr. Anthony Poindexter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Poindexter practices Nephrology near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Enfield, CT.
See Palmer Nephrologists.