A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Polcari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Polcari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Polcari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polcari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Polcari MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Polcari practice?
- Dr. Anthony Polcari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Polcari practices Surgery and Urology near Woodbury, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.