A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pollock, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pollock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony G Pollock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pollock has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Pollock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.