A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Poole is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Poole, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Poole has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Gerald Poole FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. Poole practice?
- Dr. Anthony Poole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Poole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.