A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Porretta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Porretta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porretta
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Porretta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Porretta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Porretta graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Porretta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Porretta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Porretta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Porretta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Anthony Porretta practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.