Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Porretta
Dr. Anthony Porretta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Porretta is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Porretta has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Anthony Porretta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.