A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Porretta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Porretta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Porretta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Porretta graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Porretta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony C Porretta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Porretta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Porretta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Porretta practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.