A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Porretta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Porretta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Porretta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Porretta graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Porretta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porretta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony C. Porretta practice?
- Dr. Anthony Porretta practices Ophthalmology near Farmington Hills, MI.