A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Portale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Portale is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portale
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Portale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Portale, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Portale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Portale has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Alfred Portale MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Portale practice?
- Dr. Anthony Portale has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Portale practices Pediatric Nephrology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatric Specialists.