Overall Review

3.8

August 22nd, 2016
ms
I WAS KEPT ON HOLD FOREVER JUST TRYING TO GET AN APPT.!!!!!!

July 22nd, 2015
Look elsewhere...
Waited two months for an appointment, waited over an hour to be seen in his office, then after all that he spent about five minutes with me. He was totally disinterested in me as a person and my concerns. Made me feel like I was wasting his time and he had better things to do. I would not recommend or go back.

July 17th, 2015
Very kind and thorough with his explanation of diagnosis and procedure,

June 24th, 2015
Excellent Medical Treatment from Dr. Anthony Porter.
Dr. Porter is a Top-Notch Dermatologist -- and a 'Good Man'.

January 5th, 2015
Worst office staff!
Dr Porter is fine but his office staff is absolutely terrible! They're are completely unprofessional. When you have to call with questions or follow up they treat like you're an annoyance and don't help. They don't do things they're supposed to do with has caused delays in treatments for me personally. Would not recommend. Will be switching dermatologists as soon as possible!

December 7th, 2013
Snowbird
Good listener ... let me go through my written list of questions, and there were several ... took his time and addressed them all .. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Porter for five years. He was my very first Dermatologist ... and We made the right choice.

June 19th, 2013
Just Retired
Very good communicator. I think he really knows his stuff; he took me OFF STEROIDS that another Dermo had me on and my red allergic condition got BETTER.

September 10th, 2012
Exceptional!
He saved my mom's quality of life because of his early detection of a rare illness. He has taken exceptional care of me and my mom.

April 29th, 2012
Amazing!
Dr. Porter and the entire office staff was very nice and informative. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

April 6th, 2012
Best dermatologist in Melbourne, Florida
I was referred to Doctor Porter by an excellent plastic surgeon who had repaired a cancer removal on my face. I was very nervous in finding a good dermatologist as I've had several skin cancers and am a "snowbird". He did a skin check and found 4 suspicious lesions so he biopsied them. A week later his office called and said they were all positive for squamous cell carcinoma. I was flying out in 2 days. Doctor Porter took me in the next day and surgically removed the two on my neck. He sent the removed areas to pathology while I waited in the waiting room. He got it all the first time. He then made an appointed to take care of the remain 2 when I returned as 2 a few weeks as they were not as serious. What an amazing doctor!

October 31st, 2011
A+
Considering the amount of patients that one dr. could see in a day really baffles me. Some docs will stretch it as many as they can for the wrong reasons. This doctor is very professional and takes the time out to answer all questions. He is knowledgeable and willing to deliver the best are to his patients. Each and every one.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Porter as well as his staff are one of the most pleasant I have had the experience of interacting with. Dr. Porter treating both my husband and myself and was eager to explain his opionon and offer suggestions. His staff was courteous, professional...it was a refreshing experience.