Dr. Anthony Porter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Porter?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Porter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of this office for 10 years and have been very pleased. Doc is very kind, warm, and thorough. A few of the staff are not as warm but that happens everywhere. If you ever have an issue, take it up with the doc and it will get promptly resolved. His diagnosis is spot on and I trust him 100%. He treats his patients like his family and he is very skilled in surgery.

August 22nd, 2016

ms

I WAS KEPT ON HOLD FOREVER JUST TRYING TO GET AN APPT.!!!!!!

July 22nd, 2015

Look elsewhere...

Waited two months for an appointment, waited over an hour to be seen in his office, then after all that he spent about five minutes with me. He was totally disinterested in me as a person and my concerns. Made me feel like I was wasting his time and he had better things to do. I would not recommend or go back.

July 17th, 2015

Very kind and thorough with his explanation of diagnosis and procedure,

June 24th, 2015

Excellent Medical Treatment from Dr. Anthony Porter.

Dr. Porter is a Top-Notch Dermatologist -- and a 'Good Man'.

January 5th, 2015

Worst office staff!

Dr Porter is fine but his office staff is absolutely terrible! They're are completely unprofessional. When you have to call with questions or follow up they treat like you're an annoyance and don't help. They don't do things they're supposed to do with has caused delays in treatments for me personally. Would not recommend. Will be switching dermatologists as soon as possible!

December 7th, 2013

Snowbird

Good listener ... let me go through my written list of questions, and there were several ... took his time and addressed them all .. My wife and I have been going to Dr. Porter for five years. He was my very first Dermatologist ... and We made the right choice.

June 19th, 2013

Just Retired

Very good communicator. I think he really knows his stuff; he took me OFF STEROIDS that another Dermo had me on and my red allergic condition got BETTER.

September 10th, 2012

Exceptional!

He saved my mom's quality of life because of his early detection of a rare illness. He has taken exceptional care of me and my mom.

April 29th, 2012

Amazing!

Dr. Porter and the entire office staff was very nice and informative. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

April 6th, 2012

Best dermatologist in Melbourne, Florida

I was referred to Doctor Porter by an excellent plastic surgeon who had repaired a cancer removal on my face. I was very nervous in finding a good dermatologist as I've had several skin cancers and am a "snowbird". He did a skin check and found 4 suspicious lesions so he biopsied them. A week later his office called and said they were all positive for squamous cell carcinoma. I was flying out in 2 days. Doctor Porter took me in the next day and surgically removed the two on my neck. He sent the removed areas to pathology while I waited in the waiting room. He got it all the first time. He then made an appointed to take care of the remain 2 when I returned as 2 a few weeks as they were not as serious. What an amazing doctor!

November 1st, 2011

A+

Considering the amount of patients that one dr. could see in a day really baffles me. Some docs will stretch it as many as they can for the wrong reasons. This doctor is very professional and takes the time out to answer all questions. He is knowledgeable and willing to deliver the best are to his patients. Each and every one.