Dr. Anthony Post MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015
I feel really bad about your sister.
The staff and Doctor Post have been more than helpful through the years for me. I was diagnosed with liver disease 40 years ago when Hep C. was still called non specific A or B. I went on a double blind study at Univ.Hosp. for 6 months because my numbers were sky rocking. I was given Interferon Beta which brought my numbers down to a certain level but I never got rid of the virus. I was mislead by my primary doctors because I was under the impression that if my liver enzyme numbers stayed down that I could live the rest of my life with out treatment. I am now 59 years old and was not seeing a specialist for 15 years. The Hep C has done other damage to me and I have quit going to my primary doctors practice after 30 years. I was led back to getting treatment when I found out that the Hep C will continue to do damage with out my numbers going up. I got scared straight and decided I had to do something about it. I was lead to Dr. Post after doing research on the internet. I am now being treated with Harvoni which I will be on for 6 months. I was virus free after 1 month of treatment. Hopefully I will stay that way. Dr. Post and his staff have been a God send. I understand the loss of your sister has made you very bitter and do not know the exact circumstances of what happened with your sister, but know one stopped you from getting a second opinion. There are good specialists at both facilities and you should never put all your eggs in one basket. If you do not feel something is not right, especially when your health is concerned you need to do what you have to do to make it right.

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Post is extremely thorough with the follow up on my liver and very good at explaining his reasoning and process.

December 14th, 2013
Best doctor in northeast ohio
I was caring for my terminally ill husband and not taking very good care of myself and when my husband passed I just couldn't bounce back..He was so supportive and I couldn't stay well without him, he is the true meaning of comprehensive healthcare. He cares about everything that affects my health . He never lets me give up...Once this summer I was very very ill and just the mere uplifting sound of his voice on the other end of the phone gave me the will to find more strength until the the crisis passed. Couldn't do this without him that's for sure....He's an instrument of God..

September 4th, 2013
So thankful!
Just an all around nice guy ... listens well and very great at communicating and addressing the issue!

May 9th, 2010
A Third Chance at lLfe
Dr. Post diagnosed my Hep C and followed me through my Liver transplant and I continue to see him 2 times a year since 2002. He really cares and knows his stuff. he heloed save my life.

October 15th, 2009
Dr Post is calm and kind and caring. He makes me feel like I am in good hands. He explains information enough for me to understand, but in a way that doesn't make me worry.

January 12th, 2017