1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Did test he should not have done. show details Did test he should not have done.
by Steven Slawsby on Sep 7th, 2015

I went to the Hospital on Friday with pain below my stomach and too much urinating. They gave me tests at the hospital and decided I had a infection. They gave me antibiotics and told me to follow up with Dr Prissy. I got an appointment that following Monday. I told him the pain was gone and my trips to the bathroom were back to normal, yet he preformed 4 test. He performed a cystoscopy. It was so painful I demanded he pull the prob out of me. Keep in mind I went in there feeling great. After the appointment I went to my place of business. My underwear was full of blood and I could hardly pee, I was burning up. I called and his secretary says he wasn't there but will call in a script for anti-inflammatory when he gets back. A couple hours go by and I call the office. The secretary says I called your cell and your home to tell you the script was called in. She didn't bother calling my office where I am during the day, she had my office #, You can't fix incompetence. So I'm bleeding for 2 days and burning up for 4. Now a week later I am having to go to the bathroom about every 20 minutes. I took a sleeping pill and still got up 9 times last night to pee. The only thing I can figure out why he did all those test when I was feeling so good, was for insurance money. I mean 2 of the test were done 3 days ago at the hospital and he had the paperwork from the hospital. That probe he put in me is still causing me pain and I can't even drive anywhere that is more than 20 minutes away. I need to find other people he has miss treated and we have to get this guys license to practice taken away. My cell # is 508-776-5445.

Jan 17th, 2015

Horrid.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
Jul 11th, 2013

This man has no business treating people the way he does. He was just plain "mean and rude" to me. He was also rude and ugly to the nursing staff that worked around him in the hospital. He barked at me when my husband and I asked whether the procedure would be painful. He replied angrily, "Do you think this is the first time I've ever done this procedure? I do hundreds of these every week!" I also had difficulty after my surgery and he was not available for any kind of help. Unfortunately he was the doctor in the ER the night I arrived and needed surgery. If you have a choice, stay as far away as you can!

incompetent show details incompetent
Jun 25th, 2013

He missed a diagnosis, with several opportunities to catch it. After three months of working with him to find a diagnosis his secretary told me there was nothing left he could do for me in his field. I made the mistake of trusting him and even allowed him to preform surgery. For the three months I was under his care I was in debilitating pain. I was diagnosed quickly by a different urologist and my pain was addressed immediately. Don't make the mistake of seeing Dr. Prizzi and always get a second opinion.