Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Terrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

This man has no business treating people the way he does. He was just plain "mean and rude" to me. He was also rude and ugly to the nursing staff that worked around him in the hospital. He barked at me when my husband and I asked whether the procedure would be painful. He replied angrily, "Do you think this is the first time I've ever done this procedure? I do hundreds of these every week!" I also had difficulty after my surgery and he was not available for any kind of help. Unfortunately he was the doctor in the ER the night I arrived and needed surgery. If you have a choice, stay as far away as you can!

|  incompetent  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

He missed a diagnosis, with several opportunities to catch it. After three months of working with him to find a diagnosis his secretary told me there was nothing left he could do for me in his field. I made the mistake of trusting him and even allowed him to preform surgery. For the three months I was under his care I was in debilitating pain. I was diagnosed quickly by a different urologist and my pain was addressed immediately. Don't make the mistake of seeing Dr. Prizzi and always get a second opinion.

|  show details
by edm on May 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Prizzi is without compare the worst doctor I've ever been to. He has no bedside manner/communication skills. Not only is he incapable of relaying information, he is cold and rude, especially for someone who deals with a sensitive area of the body.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  don't bother  |  show details
by ringside on Oct 31st, 2007 on kudzu.com

Anthony Prizzi has no business dealing with the public. He is rude and very snippy. He was move concerted that I had a cup of Duncan Donuts coffee with me in the examining room that he was with the examination itself. While scheduling routine surgery, he expressed annoyance when I asked if I could have it done on Friday so I could recover over the weekend and be back at work on Monday. Dr Prizzi thought this idea was absurd because if something did go wrong, he didn┐t want to be contact over the weekend. This was very basic surgery. He then suggested that I have the surgery done the day before Thanksgiving because, ┐Well, you not working anyway.┐ When I explained to him that I wanted to spend Thanksgiving with my family and not recovering from surgery, he got annoyed and stormed out of the room while telling me that I can just deal with his receptionist. Throughout the rest of the visit Dr. Prizzi did not do well to hide the fact that he thought I was stupid for asking him questions. Like I stated before, Dr Prizzi has no business dealing with people.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
by kimpinay on Sep 22nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

I did not feel welcomed when I came in.........then, when it was time to do the procedure, the doc did not even bother to explain the procedure.....having been in the medical career field myself, I know how important it is to explain to the patient wha

Read Full Review at citysearch.com