Dr. Anthony Prizzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Prizzi?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Prizzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 7th, 2016

Horrible doctor. He becomes very agitated if you ask any questions. Appears to be very defensive about his knowledge, then belittles you. He is very unfamiliar with the patients file information and he is always back tracking to correct his mistakes.

January 17th, 2015

Horrid.

July 11th, 2013

Terrible Experience

This man has no business treating people the way he does. He was just plain "mean and rude" to me. He was also rude and ugly to the nursing staff that worked around him in the hospital. He barked at me when my husband and I asked whether the procedure would be painful. He replied angrily, "Do you think this is the first time I've ever done this procedure? I do hundreds of these every week!" I also had difficulty after my surgery and he was not available for any kind of help. Unfortunately he was the doctor in the ER the night I arrived and needed surgery. If you have a choice, stay as far away as you can!

June 25th, 2013

incompetent

He missed a diagnosis, with several opportunities to catch it. After three months of working with him to find a diagnosis his secretary told me there was nothing left he could do for me in his field. I made the mistake of trusting him and even allowed him to preform surgery. For the three months I was under his care I was in debilitating pain. I was diagnosed quickly by a different urologist and my pain was addressed immediately. Don't make the mistake of seeing Dr. Prizzi and always get a second opinion.

August 16th, 2017