A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Propst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Propst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Propst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Propst graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Propst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Mark Propst MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Propst practice?
- Dr. Anthony Propst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Propst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.