A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pucillo is Excellent. Dr. Pucillo has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pucillo, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Angioplasty, Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty, and Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pucillo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pucillo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center at Peekskill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pucillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pucillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Pucillo practice?
Dr. Anthony Pucillo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Pucillo, Dr. Antwan Pucillo