A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pucillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pucillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pucillo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pucillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pucillo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pucillo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pucillo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Pucillo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Pucillo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pucillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Pucillo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.