A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Pucillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Pucillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Pucillo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pucillo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pucillo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Pucillo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Pucillo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Pucillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Pucillo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.