A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Puglisi is Excellent. Dr. Puglisi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Puglisi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty and Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Puglisi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Puglisi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puglisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Puglisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Puglisi practice?
Dr. Anthony Puglisi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Puglisi, Dr. Antwan Puglisi