A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Puglisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Puglisi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Puglisi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puglisi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Puglisi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puglisi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Puglisi practice?
Dr. Anthony Puglisi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.