A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Puglisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Puglisi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puglisi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puglisi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Puglisi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puglisi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Puglisi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Stephen Puglisi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Puglisi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Puglisi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Puglisi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Jenkintown Orthopedic Surgeons.