A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Quinn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Quinn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Dennis Quinn MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Anthony Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Quinn practices Urology near New London, CT.
See New London Urologists.