A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Anderson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Anderson practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Festus, MO.
See Festus Pain Management Doctors and Festus Neurologists.