Dr. Anthony Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Festus, MO

February 26th, 2017
to important to meet new patients
He is to important to meet new patients . Instead he has his nurse make decisions about patient. Who in my book are not medical trained to make decisions about procedure to be done on patients. Basically i got the feeling it wasn't important for him to come a make a evaluation on the patient. Now because of a NURSE i will have to make Three trips that is 2 and 1/2 hours travel time one way. I got the impression that what i said wasn't important that it was already decided the procedures are going to be done. To say the least I'm not happy, but I'm finding out the the doctors only care about the money they can get off your insurance an not the patients.

June 25th, 2015
Doctor is ALWAYS late arriving to office. At least 1 hour wait.

November 21st, 2012
This Doc is awesome!
This Doctor was one of the most compassionate people I have come across in along time in the professional field of medicine. He took the time not only to talk about my pain and treatment but he treated 'the whole person' as well. The staff were just as caring and worked on my appoints to meet my needs without any hesitation. Oh yea... 'painfull' as was, today I remain painless! Thanks Doc!

August 14th, 2012
For the one and only time I came to your office, it would have been nice to have actually seen a doctor instead of a PA, who by the way acted like she really didn't want to be there and did not listen. Unfortunately, I had an appointment with someone in practice with Dr. Anderson, I think his name started with R. I probably won't be going back and will continue in my search for who a doctor who still believes in seeing his patient even if it's for the first visit only!

February 22nd, 2011
Dr.Anderson has been the most incredible doc that has ever treated me..i have seen 30 doctors over the years trying to get my pain under control..he has done things that no one else has done. he takes his time with you and LISTENS to you..If you are looking for a doc in pain mgmt. he is the one you been looking for

June 17th, 2010
Very knowlegable,caring and took time to explain the problem and treatment options