Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This Doc is awesome! show details This Doc is awesome!
Nov 21st, 2012

This Doctor was one of the most compassionate people I have come across in along time in the professional field of medicine. He took the time not only to talk about my pain and treatment but he treated 'the whole person' as well. The staff were just as caring and worked on my appoints to meet my needs without any hesitation. Oh yea... 'painfull' as was, today I remain painless! Thanks Doc!

Aug 14th, 2012

For the one and only time I came to your office, it would have been nice to have actually seen a doctor instead of a PA, who by the way acted like she really didn't want to be there and did not listen. Unfortunately, I had an appointment with someone in practice with Dr. Anderson, I think his name started with R. I probably won't be going back and will continue in my search for who a doctor who still believes in seeing his patient even if it's for the first visit only!

Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr.Anderson has been the most incredible doc that has ever treated me..i have seen 30 doctors over the years trying to get my pain under control..he has done things that no one else has done. he takes his time with you and LISTENS to you..If you are looking for a doc in pain mgmt. he is the one you been looking for

Jun 17th, 2010

Very knowlegable,caring and took time to explain the problem and treatment options