A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Brown, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Reuben Brown MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Anthony Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Brown practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.