Dr. Anthony Caputo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 21st, 2016
A fan of Dr Caputo's work!
We love Dr Caputo, he corrected our son's strabismus when he was just a 9 month old baby, and I can't imagine going through that with any other doctor. Not only is Dr Caputo a very talented physician, he is also a very kind, caring and humble person. Wish there were more doctors around like this one, he sets the bar pretty high.

September 7th, 2015
There is a reason why dr Caputo has been named top doc for so many years. He is caring attentive and smart

June 16th, 2015
He made me feel such at ease about my 3 year old son. Great Doctor

January 8th, 2012
Nice person
Helped my child with corrective surgery . Caring doctor and staff made my young daughter feel totally at ease. Excellent work. One of the top doctors nationally. Does charitable work worldwide. Caring person. Highly recommended.

August 20th, 2011
The Best......
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Anthony Caputo since the age of 2 1/2. She is now 19 and I wouldn't be satisfied with anyone BUT Dr. Caputo's care of her eye condition. He nurtured her "Exotopia" (and a nervous mom-me) through 2 corrective surgeries which saved her eye sight and he continues to monitor her progress annually.He has spent excessive amounts of his office time explaining the process of eye development and correction as it applies to my daughter through these 17 years and I am most grateful! To have the patience to educate the caregiver is a rare talent! His skilled hands and extensive knowledge is a gift to all of us!Today, she has just started her 2nd year at a top tier college and is excelling academically.Her eye sight is > 20/20 and her favorite past time is reading! Her 3 point basketball shot is amazing also!Needless to say, without his diagnosis and treatment she wouldn't have the gift of sight today.What else can a mother say?

February 14th, 2011
One of a dying breed of caring, concerned physicians
I had taken my son to several other highly reputed Opthamologists...most lacking compassion and bedside manner. I did further research and discovered Dr. Caputo. He is a phenominal Dr. and is highly skilled in his profession. He corrected my son's problem without surgery and his staff was sensitive to my son's issues.

July 20th, 2010
BEST doctor EVER!!!
I am almost 40 and he has been my doctor since 1980. Since he has treated my children and friends and I completely trust him and adore him!!! He is a GODSEND!

June 10th, 2009
My son been going to Dr. Caputo for 19 years. He is an excellent doctor.

February 15th, 2009
Dr. Caputo is so good, that it's often tough to get an apointment within 6 months, however once you do get to see him, hi 100% focus is on your concerns.