A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Clark has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ray Clark MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Clark practice?
- Dr. Anthony Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Clark practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.