A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeSalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DeSalvo, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony DeSalvo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSalvo graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeSalvo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ross DeSalvo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. DeSalvo practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeSalvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony DeSalvo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Warren, OH.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.