A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
- UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ray Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Martinez practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors and La Jolla Internists.