A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Thornton Hospital, La Jolla
- UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Ray Martinez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Anthony Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Martinez practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors and La Jolla Internists.