Dr. Anthony Martinez Is this you?

September 8th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Martinez is knowledgeable and shares his experience with me. He watches my treatment carefully and cares that I do well. I feel very secure knowing he's overseeing me. Hep C is his specialty so he's well educated in this area. I would recommend him to anyone needing a specialist in Hepatitis.

September 28th, 2010

New patient

He really cares and it's refreshin... I have have a stomach condition for months he listened to ME and requested some labs and that was it! I'm fine now I had been to countless MD we just have me meds for the symptoms but Dr. Martinez is intresting in the underlying cause and I can't see myself leaving his care..

November 21st, 2014