A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Raspanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Raspanti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Raspanti, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raspanti graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raspanti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edward Raspanti MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Raspanti practice?
- Dr. Anthony Raspanti has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Raspanti practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Lincolnwood, IL.
See Gastonia Surgeons.