A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Raviele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Raviele is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Raviele, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Raviele graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Raviele has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony A Raviele MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Raviele practice?
- Dr. Anthony Raviele has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Raviele practices Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.