A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rayner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rayner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rayner practice?
Dr. Anthony Rayner practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Internists.