A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rayner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rayner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Rayner MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rayner practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rayner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rayner practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN.
See Ashland Internists.