A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Realini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Realini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Realini
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Realini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Realini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Realini graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Realini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Louis A. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Realini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Realini practice?
- Dr. Anthony Realini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Realini practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.