A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Realini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Realini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Realini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Realini graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Realini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony David Realini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Realini practice?
- Dr. Anthony Realini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Realini practices Ophthalmology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV and Little Rock, AR.
See Morgantown Ophthalmologists.