A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rector graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Scott Rector DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rector practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rector practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Family Physicians.