A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Reda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reda
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Reda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reda graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Reda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Reda MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Reda practice?
- Dr. Anthony Reda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Reda practices Urology near Northport, NY.
See Northport Urologists.