A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Reda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Reda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reda graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Reda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Louis Reda MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Reda practice?
- Dr. Anthony Reda has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Reda practices Urology near Northport, NY.
See Northport Urologists.