inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2015
The best
The title says it all Dr.. Reyes is the best doctor a person could want for themselves and their family,my whole family sees him including my self for over 8 or more years I am the one with lots of health problems and dr Reyes has always been a phone call away he will also squeeze me in for a appointment if I need to be seen, his bedside manners are some of the best I have seen and I have seen a lot of doctors he is down to earth and easy to talk to which is a great thing to find in a doctor

January 20th, 2013
Patient of numerous years
Offices recently updated with modern technologies

November 20th, 2012
I Like Him
I think basically he is a good doctor and I have been going to him I think about 8 years and I think he does a good job, however I am not always happy with his staff. He always answers my questions and I feel like I have been given the right care.

August 16th, 2012
He sucks!!!!
I have had this Doctor since i was a kid. Now I am 23 years old i stared going to him since i was about 7-8 he sucks!! i was really patient with this Doctor but have to agree with the other comment...he only wants you to come and come and come for stupid reason just to tell you its NORMAL!!! you wast time and money!!! I had it with him!! i had to beg him and tell him off to send me to a specialist do to that he never found the 10cm cyst i had in one of my ovaries!!! It was big a as new born head!! so it was there for a few years!!1 i had told him i had really bad cramps and back period!! his remedied was always birth control!!! so if your looking for a new doctor plz dnt get him!! that is why he is not my doctor no more!!!!

March 25th, 2012
Dr. Reyes has been my Physician for the last 10 years, he is an excellent Dr. Always prescribing the right medicine, referring me on time to the a specialist, overall he is an excellent Doctor.

March 16th, 2011
More interested in office visits then treatment
Seems to be more interested in getting multiple office visits billed then actually finding a solution to your illness. Makes you come in whenever you need a simple prescription refill. Doesn't order appropriate lab tests. Had to go to another doctor to get a referral he could have just requested. So much time lost with an ongoing illness.

November 28th, 2016