A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rhodes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhodes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rhodes practice?
Dr. Anthony Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA.
See Lansdale Orthopedic Surgeons.