A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rhodes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rhodes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rhodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Surgeons.