A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rhodes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rhodes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rhodes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Holyoke, MA.
See Lansdale Orthopedic Surgeons.