A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rhorer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rhorer, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhorer
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rhorer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rhorer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhorer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhorer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Rhorer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rhorer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rhorer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rhorer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.