A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rhorer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rhorer, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Trauma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhorer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhorer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rhorer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhorer graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhorer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Rhorer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rhorer practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rhorer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rhorer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Scottsdale Surgeons.