A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ricci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ricci, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Canonsburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Nicholas Ricci MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ricci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ricci practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Washington Physiatrists.