A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Ricci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricci
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ricci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ricci, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ricci has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Canonsburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Nicholas Ricci MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony N. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ricci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ricci practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near McMurray, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA.