A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Richardson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Edward Richardson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony E. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Richardson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Richardson practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.