Dr. Anthony Richmond MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Very professional, very compassionate
I've been seeing Dr. Richmond for the past 15 years. He has always treated me with the upmost respect and given me quality care. He has been very patient explaining all the "medical" jargon to this old school teacher. Nearly 10 years ago, he found that I had Colo-rectal cancer in it's beginning stages. Because of his astuteness and insistence that I have a colonoscopy immediately, I was spared any further treatment other than the removal of a very small segment of my colon. I drive over an hour to Dr. Richmond's office, and I would drive twice that amount of time. I will be his patient as long as I live.

January 1st, 2014
I absolutely LOVE Dr Richmond, Laurie, and the whole staff at Physicians for Women. I have had Dr Richmond for four years and just saw him yearly, I liked him then but I LOVE him even more after experiencing my first pregnancy with him. Laurie was extremely sweet, always answered all questions, and her return phone calls were always extremely prompt. When in the office with Dr. Richmond I never felt like it was rushed at all! He always took his time with me and answered any and all questions my husband and I had. Dr Richmond always calmed my nerves throughout the whole pregnancy and he exceeded my expectations at delivery! Dr Richmond was honest at the chance of a c-section but kept encouraging vaginally and was patient and help to succeed! I couldn't have been happier with Dr Richmond and couldn't have asked for a better experience, I recommend him and his office!

March 15th, 2012
Dr Richmond is an excellent doctor. He was very professional and kind.

October 14th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient for several years. He is a knowledgeable doctor and offers all the options prior to surgery. The nurses and staff are always friendly and when the appt is going to be delayed due to a delivery they make every attempt to notify you prior to your appt that there may be a delay.

August 10th, 2009
Horrible Doctor
After submitting me to uterine biopsy, he stated there was nothing wrong with me and that a little pain and bleeding were normal. I went to a real gyn and she stated just from looking at the biopsy results that I had several problems. Stay away from this doctor. The only reason I saw him was because he was the only doctor in the clinic not booked. What does that say?

January 5th, 2017