Dr. Anthony Richtsmeier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Richtsmeier?

Awesome

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Very attentive to sons needs as well as parents couldn't have gotten through without him my son diagnosed at 5 with autism now 18 has come long way with lots help

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Always professional and attentive to our son.

Aunt Deb

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Took my child to him back in '02 when he was with Devos Childrens. He is an extremely caring Doctor. My child was diagnosed as extremely ADHD and could not take Ritalin. He prescribed Straatera which he continues to take. I would hardly call the man a quack as some have done. I do know how upsetting it can be to find the right medicine and the right Doctor, plus most people with children who have disabiliites rely heavily on website information which is often someone whom is not a licensed physician's opinion and while meaning to help, often misleads. I believe the Doctor truly cares about his paitents, I recommend him.

Quack Doctor.

Posted on April 4th, 2009

Probably a good doctor for Autism. As he tries every formation of Aderall and Antidepressants. If however that doesn't work, he is dumbfounded and only makes things worse. I mean like 3 times worse. My daughter has R(22) and he refuses to follow the documented reports on how to treat R(22) with antipsychotics and mood stabilizers. Instead, he falls back on his Autism strategy which doesn't work and is unproven. Thus, he is not a very good doctor and he is not a very good troubleshooter.

One of the most caring Doctors my child has ever seen!

Posted on January 26th, 2009

Dr Richtsmeier is a wonderful caring professional. He has been a great help in handling the behavior problems of our 10 year old Autistic son with ADHD. He is the type of doctor that has called to check on how things are going and truely cares about how he is doing. I don't know what we would do without him.

amazing doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2008

My husband and I tried for years to get help for our son. Dr. Richtsmeier has truly been a God-send. He has been with us through the ups and downs. He always listens, follows up, and continues to monitor our son's progress. After seeing many, many doctors, this guy is the REAL DEAL.

Not a very good doctor.

Posted on September 3rd, 2008

He prescribes adderall for every condition and when that doesn't work he tries adderall XR. He ignores the findings of other doctors which have had positive results and he does his own thing based upon his gut feeling. This guy is a quack.

Posted on January 30th, 2017