Dr. Anthony Rieder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Rieder?

March 25th, 2016

This guy messed up my sinus surgery so bad and it ended up causing me a lot of problems. I had a second sinus surgery by a different doctor and he fixed it and couldn't believe the terrible job Dr Reider did. This doctor also was rude, arrogant and not a good listener and prolonged my suffering immensely. I do not recommend Dr Reider.

June 17th, 2012

Dr. No Education

Out of all the physicians I've seen through out my life, I had never before run into someone as rude, condescending, or as ill informed as this one. He struck me as someone who doesn't bother to learn more about his field than he had to in medical school, so when confronted with anything he doesn't have an answer to, his automatic reaction is to get defensive, and treat the patient like garbage. Every single question that I asked him, he shrugged his shoulders at, but when I returned home, and Googled it... I quickly got the answer I needed. I'm not surprised since Wheaton doctors like to pawn you off on their colleagues in order to make more money. They will send you to random doctors in their same building unnecessarily to make more money, even if that doctor cannot do anything for you. This particular one struck me as being useless to anyone. He's a jerk.

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Rieder did my sinus surgery in 2010 and has always been there for me after. I've been to a lot of Dr. and Dr. Rieder will always be on the top of my list as most helpful, careing, and all around a great person.

February 23rd, 2011

Excellent exprience. Staff was very thoughtful and caring!

September 7th, 2010

Excellent front desk staff. Mitzi was very helpful with understanding my situation. Dr. Rieder explains things very well and was very caring.

July 25th, 2016