A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Riela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Riela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Riela, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riela graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Riela has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Riela MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Riela practice?
- Dr. Anthony Riela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Riela practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Neurologists.