A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Riela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Riela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riela
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Riela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Riela, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riela graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riela has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Richard Riela MD and PA is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony R. Riela practice?
- Dr. Anthony Riela has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Riela practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Neurologists.