Dr. Anthony Roccisano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Roccisano?

March 18th, 2016

Amazing dr.

There is a reason he recieved the 40 under 40 award. He is a phenomenal dr. And I believe that other doctors should strive to be as good as dr. Roccisano. After messing with Veterans affairs for 3 years Dr. Roccisano literally saved my life.

August 2nd, 2015

This doctor is rude and arrogant. He didnt explain anything to me. I wouldn't want him as my doctor again nor would I recommend him.

August 12th, 2014

HR Director

My husband was a patient of Dr Roccisano, and I was quite surprised when I read these reviews. We had everything BUT a bad experience with Dr Roccisano. He was kind, attentive, and took everything my husband said to heart. He knew immediately that he was in a great deal of pain. Scheduled a MRI w/in two days, surgery was w/in two weeks, and he followed us through recovery completely. Now I'm having some issues, & was looking for his number. We would recommend Dr Roccisano to everyone we meet!

April 26th, 2014

Dr. Roccisano has a lot of learning to do. Dr. Roccisano needs to learn how to be compassionate and LISTEN to his patients. Dr. Roccisano is argumentative and disrespectful. I would NOT recommend Dr. Roccisano to anyone.

November 23rd, 2013

honest review

From my personal experience Dr. roccisiano didn't care about me as a person or patient. didn't explain anything. looked through me like I didn't even matter. left with a lot of lingering issues, pain, bad knee, among them. staff at ortho Montana not impressive. receptionist at main desk stuffs her mouth with crackers in front of everyone in waiting area and right before speaking with patients. no privacy when checking in. the young blond at the check in desk talks loud enough for the whole room to hear. Radiology employee was rude and did nothing to help me when the xrays were finished. didn't even tell me I was done, just walked away. the medical assistant is rude and doesn't return phone calls. very bad experience. hope to never need dr. roccisianos services again.

August 10th, 2017