inactive

Anthony J Rock DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2016
Best dr. I have ever had.
When I met dr. Rock I was getting a second opinion on a diagnoses. With his great bedside manor he ran one blood test and said your not a bypolar your a diabetic. I could not believe it. The man totally changed my life and saved it every time I saw him. He really is a genius. The five years of being his patient was most incredible for me mentally and physically. God bless you and your family sir. I will always carry with me your teachings and guydence. Me and my children thank from the bottom of our hearts. I love you!

July 31st, 2015
best doc in lower bucks
I've been going to doc for 25 years or better and he always took care of me and my wife and its not just about medicine its about family and and howis everyone in my family doing a great doctor I'm going to miss him and the they take care of me also any questions they answer them for me but they dont like answering the phone

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Rock is a great doctor but his office staff at the front desk are the most incompetent girls I've ever seen working in a medical environment. They don't answer the phone they don't return calls and they can't even call prescriptions in correctly.