Dr. Anthony Romeo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Romeo?

Rotator Cuff Repair

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Romeo repaired my severely torn Rotator cuff. My therapist has been amazed at how quickly I have been recovering. Within 3 months, I was able to swim and run with virtually no pain. My therapist said that is because of Dr. Romeo. When it comes time to do my other shoulder, Dr. Romeo will be the one. Thank you.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Romeo has helped change my life forever. I had 3 previous surgeries before seeing him and was told my shoulders would be unstable forever and no one could ever fix them. I saw Dr. Romeo in 2005 and he has been my doctor since then. I have been through 6 surgeries with him, but can finally say I have stable shoulders! Never once did he give up on me and tell me I would be stuck with horrible shoulders forever. There will never be a way to thank this man enough for what he did! I highly recommend this surgeon and promise you that you will be in great hands through surgery and the recovery process.

Phenomenal Experience

Posted on April 28th, 2013

I was a recent patient of Dr. Romeo, and I cannot say enough about him, and as importantly, his staff. My experience started with Dr. Romeo's assistant, Andrea. Her warmth, professionalism, understanding and commitment to me was refreshing. She was determined to be sure I had the best experience possible, and I will not forget that. As someone who has been through multiple medical events, your experiences with a Doctor begin with his or her assistant, and Andrea's dedication to making me feel comfortable was unparalleled. Sheri and Allison were so thoughtful, caring and thorough in their care of me that I never had a doubt I was in the best hands possible. When a patient is about to enter surgery, comfort of mind is all you can ask for, and these two women were indescribably brilliant. Finally, and most important, Dr. Romeo is as fantastic as they all say. I really cannot add anymore praise, as it is abundantly clear that this practice is, well, the best.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Romeo and his PAs are great and makes me feel comfortable with my situation. However, Andrea, the secretary, is extremely rude and does not answer questions professionally. She is the reason I will not go through with my appointment because I do not want to work with her. If there was someone else to work with to setup my future appointments as well as answer general questions, I would continue with my appointments. Very disappointed in her attitude and service.

1 Great Doc!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Romeo performed 1 of my shoulder surgeries. He did help me for the most part. I wanted him to do my shoulder re-placement this summer, but he wont be able to because my case is in ledigation. I really trust Dr. Romeo, and I HOPE I will be able to find another GREAT doctor as himself.

David in Florida

Posted on January 19th, 2011

The staff and doctor are top notch. They waste no time. Doctor Romeo has a team who handles all four corners of the surgical process painlessly at each phase.I searched "America's best shoulder doc'"I read about other fine Shoulder Doc's but decided on Dr Romeo's Team after my first exam. I had rotator cuff tendonitis and a resection of a broken clavicle.I was shopping three days after the surgery, using my "good" arm to get stuff while holding the arm that was worked on close to my body.12 days after surgery, have been to therapy and therapist remarked that it will be an easy rehabilitation. I drive, shop, dug a hole. Feels like70% normal. Therapy is important to compliment the surgeon's work. Take the time to research Dr. Anthony Romeo before making your choice.I'm glad I had my surgery out of State with the best I could find.

Posted on August 8th, 2008

I have been a patient for over 11 years as the result of an unfortunate accident. I can conclusively say that had it not been for the excellent care by Dr. Romeo and his talented staff I would have been much worse off. He is as trustworthy as they come and is genuinely interested in his patient's well being. If you need help, go with confidence.

Posted on April 14th, 2017