May 7th, 2012

Professional and corteous staff that compliments Dr Rooklyns' professional training and manners

Jun 22nd, 2011

Dr. Rooklin has taken care of my asthma for the past 30 years. I would not be here today if it wasn't for his excellent care! I have recommended him to many people. It is unfortunate that too many young doctors today don't have the care and expertise that Dr. Rooklin possesses.

Best ever show details Best ever
Jun 16th, 2010

Dr. Rooklin is quite possibly one of the kindest, most caring MDs we've encountered. In my case (adult female), he looked at what appeared to be a frustrating case of persistent asthma (as diagnosed by our family doctor) and identified it as walking pneumonia and finally got me relief. For our teen daughter he has been just wonderful in following her asthma and seasonal allergies. He has an extraordinary "beside manner," the likes of which is virtually non-existent today, and takes as much time as necessary to be sure the patient is clear about the diagnosis and instructions. Dr. Rooklin is a true gem!! The staff at both offices is also wonderful.

Professional caring staff & doctor show details Professional caring staff & doctor
by globalnomad63 on Jul 3rd, 2009

Where another local allergy practice set up an appointment for my child 6 weeks away, Dr. Rooklin's staff recognized the severity of my child's situation and booked me in within 2 days. Dr. Rooklin took the time to explain his diagnosis, treatment and followup to my understanding.