Dr. Anthony Rooklin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Rooklin?

iga defiency

Posted on November 20th, 2017

wonderful physician who really listens, takes his time with you and is truly interested in helping get to the bottom of your issue. Now, if he would get an office mgr to get the rest together that would be great. only 1 star on that, not reflective of those who work in the office.

The Best ENT in Delaware and Chester Counties

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Rooklyn is always very kind, courteous and accurate with his diagnosis. I don't always begin with Dr. Rooklyn however I always end up in his office. What I mean by this statement is this fact. When I have a stuffy and runny nose for a prolonged period of time, I make an appointment with my internist. However more times than not, my internist has miss-diagnosed my medical condition thus my seeing Dr. Rooklyn for his accurate diagnosis.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

He's is absolutely the best!!! Been my allergist for over 20 yrs..

Great Doctor and group for imunology, asthma etc

Posted on May 19th, 2015

He is thoughtful, well educated and great diagnosing problems. Totally understands Primary immune problems and will see input if he thinks he needs a second opinion. Highly recommend.

Very good doctor!

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I am so happy that I found Dr. Rooklin. He is so understanding and down to earth. He spends ample time with you, listens to what you have to say and addresses all of your concerns.

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Professional and corteous staff that compliments Dr Rooklyns' professional training and manners

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Rooklin has taken care of my asthma for the past 30+ years. I would not be here today if it wasn't for his excellent care! I have recommended him to many people. It is unfortunate that too many young doctors today don't have the care and expertise that Dr. Rooklin possesses.

Best ever

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Dr. Rooklin is quite possibly one of the kindest, most caring MDs we've encountered. In my case (adult female), he looked at what appeared to be a frustrating case of persistent asthma (as diagnosed by our family doctor) and identified it as walking pneumonia and finally got me relief. For our teen daughter he has been just wonderful in following her asthma and seasonal allergies. He has an extraordinary "beside manner," the likes of which is virtually non-existent today, and takes as much time as necessary to be sure the patient is clear about the diagnosis and instructions. Dr. Rooklin is a true gem!! The staff at both offices is also wonderful.

Professional caring staff & doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2009

Where another local allergy practice set up an appointment for my child 6 weeks away, Dr. Rooklin's staff recognized the severity of my child's situation and booked me in within 2 days. Dr. Rooklin took the time to explain his diagnosis, treatment and followup to my understanding.

Posted on April 11th, 2017