A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rosa, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosa
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Lee Rosa MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rosa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.