A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rosa, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Lee Rosa MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Rosa practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Rosa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.