A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Rose is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rose has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Hendricks Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Rose MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Rose practice?
- Dr. Anthony Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Rose practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Avon, IN.
See Avon Internists, Avon Critical Care Practitioners, and Avon Pulmonologists.