A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Roselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Roselli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Roselli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roselli graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roselli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Roselli MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Roselli practice?
- Dr. Anthony Roselli has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Roselli practices Family Medicine near Avon, CT.
See Avon Family Physicians.